Monday, March 23, 2020

March 23 2020

Wow! 2014 is the last time I posted, that is sad on my part. So much has happened....

After my 50th Birthday I was dignosed with stage 2 lung cancer. I made a seperate post about that.
I have 8 grandchidren now! I love them so much, I wonder if they really know that.

Angie has a little boy now, Dominic, he is 3 now. She just had a house built and is still working as a Dental Assistant.
 
                  Angie                                            Dominic


Valine opened her new hair salon, Meraki Hair Salon She meet a very nice man name Chad. He has a little girl, she is 9 years, named Kierston. They found a place together. And together they have a beautiful little girl named Ivy. She is 7 months old now and is the cutist little girl you have ever seen. Mylinah is growing so fast! She will be 8 next month. She calles me often and comes over quiet a bit. I so miss her living here.

Kierston, Valine, Chad & Mylinah                 Mylinah                                     Ivy



Melissa and Brandon moved to Jacksonvill last year. Missie is teaching kindergarten and Brandon is working at his dream job at a place called Made In Space. They have a little boy named Cole who is 4 now. He lookes Just like his father! And they have a little girl named Nora, she is 2....she looks so much like Missie, even down to her curls. They come to visit often.

 
Brandon, Missie & Cole                                   Cole                                        Nora


Matt and Courtney are working with Dan in the Handyman business. The Twins will be 8 in Aug and are the two most polite and sweet little girls you will ever meet. Alayna looks so much like her mother and Selena looks like her dad.


           
                   Courtney & Matt                           Alaya                                   Selena


Robbie and Raechel got married AND last week on the first day of Spring, 03/19, they had a little girl! Her name is Lilith, Lili for short. I am going to see her tomorrow. No one could go to the hospital to visit because there is a deadly viris going around. That was so hard to stay away.

        Raechel & Robbie                                                                    Lilith




Need to redo this one...two more to add - Ivy & Lilith


One of my favorite pictures





No comments:

Post a Comment