Tuesday, July 22, 2014

So Long!

Wow! I cant beleive it has been so long since I wrote! So much has happened. Mylinah 2nd birthday has passed and the twins will be 2 soon.

I celebrated my 50th birthday! What a blast! My mom, Michele, Dad and a very good surprize... my brother!!! Yes they all came to Florida to celebrate! What a happy 4 days! I had such a great time!

On a very sad note, before my family came I had to put Raina to sleep, she was not doing so well and was suffering. She was 12 years old. I also one week ago had to put my little Prissy girl to sleep. God what a hard thing to do, my heart still aches, she was 16 and had a massive stroke. The vet could not do anything and I did not want her to suffer. It is going to take me a long time to get over her being gone.

Raina

Prissy




Sigh........

Dan has started a new business... Dan The Handyman and so far it is doing well. Valine, Melissa and I started a jewelry business selling lockets and charms and well so far so good, we named our business Linah's Lockets and Custom Designs. 

The granddaughters are getting so big. Valine and Mylinah still live with us. Val graduated from cosmetolgoy school and is looking forward to working in a salon. In about an half hour I am picking her up so she can go take her test for her license. I know she will pass!

Melissa is getting her classroom ready I beleive this is her 3rd year teaching. She is looking forward to her exchange student coming. He will be staying with her and Brandon for two weeks.

Matt and Courtney are closing on their new house this Friday!!!

Angie is doing great!

Robbie a few weeks ago wrecked his car, not his fault, I am just greatful that he is alive. You should of seen his car!

I am ending this with one of my favorite pictures. I hope I never waite so long to write!

Selina, Alayna and Mylinah




No comments:

Post a Comment