Monday, February 28, 2022

Feb 28,2022

 Why do I forget about this blog? 

Feb 28,2022, I am still on this earth. I plan to be here for a long time, fighting canfer is tiring though. As I type this Mylinah is sitting next to me, she has been hanging with me the last two days. She is home schooled so I had to help her some today. I think she likes "hanging" with me :)

A few months ago Xena went to rainbow bridge. She could hardly walk, man that was a very sad day. I was in the hospital (reaction to medication) and I could not be there with her. She is buried in our pet cemetary.

I am wondering how I can print this out.... my printer is just black ink. I would like to put this "blog" in my family tree book. 

Valine is getting married in November!!! Where she is getting married there is a bunch of cabins and the family has already rented them! This is going to be one big camping trip! It is going to be so much fun!

Untill next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment